Weirdale Storytelling Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing

Go down

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Empty "Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing

Post by Jagd/Liadin Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:35 am

INcomING LINK SPAM???

I just have a lot of art/refs that *try* to get to aspects of the character? In terms of build, and in terms of other aspects of their appearance.

Check the one named Helvetica. I really dig this character's build, and the braided tail!

Blue eyed, grey furred werewolf being angry w/ moon. IDK - the colours are kinda right, but there should be a missing eye (left), half an ear (right), and a lot of burn scars and junk.

Pic by JaguarGrin of old-Jag as a Worgen, wearing old armour. The armour is mega out-dated but wevs.

Embiggened Icon pic - the woofer from Van Hellsing's live action movie.

Armory link to Jag? I guess? Big scary woofer with out-dated armour.
Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Empty Re: "Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing

Post by Jagd/Liadin Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Also Hero Forge mini of eventual humanoid form!

Garou Hero Forge

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Garou_11
Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Empty Re: "Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing

Post by Jagd/Liadin Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:37 am

And, uh, I guess some body size/shape references for their woofer form.

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Dark-a10

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Mm163_10

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing 34251710

Top two are from MTG cards, the bottom one is from generic google image search.

Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagd/Liadin Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 am

I am seriously having a difficult time finding something that "fits" in terms of this character's look, y'know?

But I *love* the faces of the Worms and Bones werewolves. The colours are not fitting for them, but just, look at this big fluffy cute!

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Worms_10
Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagd/Liadin Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 am

HEY LOOK MORE LONKS

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Arf_ar10

"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Drake10 riding on a dragonpuppy

Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagd/Liadin Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:11 am

Been looking at more Werewolf the Apocalypse art because they are based off of a Garou.

Though their main form is "Crinos" or the "War form" (typical big bipedal wolf), I love that they probably have a "Hispo" (wolf the size of a bus) form, as well as a Homid (humanoid) and feral form. Woof woof!

From here, if Jagd had a proper grooming: http://uzlolzu.tumblr.com/post/72969592627/my-garou-o-tove-glass-walker-ragabash-shes
"Garou" / Jaggyd / that werewolf thing Tumblr11

Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagd/Liadin Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:18 am

Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagd/Liadin Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:13 am

This is the Pintrest "Moodboard" that I set up for the woofer... clicky here!

Jagd is a greying, charcoal-furred creature that resembles a werewolf at a glance; inspection beyond a cursory look reveals that they are much less feral in their carriage if not their appearance, and that their physical and mental states are unaffected by the moon's phase. They are missing their left eye and have replaced it with an inert Ioun stone, which is typically obscured beneath an eye-patch. Their right ear is a tattered vestige, and their visage is marred and scarred with a past that bespeaks little in the way of kindness granted to them. In spite of their varied collection of "scartography", their demeanor is pleasant and polite, if a little shy. They move about freely on all fours, or standing upright, depending on which is more suitable for the situation.

Around town, they wear an exquisitely-tailored, high-necked tunic cut from dark blue cloth, which is cinched by a chocolate brown leather kidney belt with brass buckles and rivets. The collar and short sleeves of the fabric garment are accented with bronze trim, and their simple black breeches are hemmed to match. The limbs and body that can be glimpsed beneath show further signs of scarring and long-since healed maimings, including a particularly nasty knot of old wounds at the base of their neck.

In combat, they wear a gambeson of similar cloth and cut beneath a brushed bronze suit of half-plate. Their left arm is left unarmoured for mobility's sake, and they wear a pair of leather greaves that appear to be magical. Their lower body is lightly-armoured for the sake of speed.

Last edited by Jagd/Liadin on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((added more info for clarity)))
Jagd/Liadin
Jagd/Liadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum