Weirdale Storytelling Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIVE in Silver Valley: Nathaniel Gold's Benefit Concert 2016!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LIVE in Silver Valley: Nathaniel Gold's Benefit Concert 2016! - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE in Silver Valley: Nathaniel Gold's Benefit Concert 2016!

Post by DM-Christian Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 am

Selathanael almost has to laugh as Tina cuts through all of the social business around them like a hot, cursing knife through butter.

"Lord Aydn, you are certainly a busy man between our adventures. A guild, a wife brought back over the veil of mortality, the rehabilitation of Ezra Strange, it's amazing that you have time to join us on our forays to Azeroth! Lady Cecine, it seems that you have returned to your Husband's life just in time to assist him in delegating his time between so many fronts and interests, I am glad he has your strength to fall back on as he takes on the weight of the world!" He claps Aydn on the shoulder with a bright smile.
DM-Christian
DM-Christian
Admin

https://weirdale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LIVE in Silver Valley: Nathaniel Gold's Benefit Concert 2016! - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE in Silver Valley: Nathaniel Gold's Benefit Concert 2016!

Post by Tackett Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

Tina's eyebrows are raised a little in surprise.

"A wife?! No shit. I didn't peg you for the family type."

Tina turns to Cecine and nods.

"It's nice to meet you. I've only killed your husband once. Gave us the advantage in a battle, you understand. Hope to have you come fight alongside us in the future."
Tackett
Tackett

Back to top Go down

Post by DM-Estelle Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:20 am

Aurora slaps her face with a chuckling groan as Tina greets Cecine. "And people say I'm blunt," she smirks at Selathanael.

Tina would also be the only one, wearing her cloak, to see Nathaniel standing plainly behind them all, watching and listening for his family to leave under an Invisibility spell. Once they're gone, he pops up without any warning, appearing from nothing. "Hello!"

Aurora jumps almost a foot in the air.

"Having a good time?" His smile is bright as he stretches an arm each around Aydn and Cecine's shoulders.
DM-Estelle
DM-Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by DM-Christian Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:26 am

Selathanael smiles at Tina, and then at Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel, I must congratulate you on an unexpectedly important event. I did expect it to be powerfully helpful for the new, beautiful Silver valley, and indeed morale raising, but I did not expect so many extra layers of love and triumph." He smiles pointedly at Cecine and Aydn, and back at Nathaniel.

"When all of this has died down... we can talk about your birth family if you'd like, but I want you to know that I will always consider you a sibling of faith and, much like Aydn and Tina, of friendship. I think today was a crowning achievement both for you and for the power of love... if I have not worn that term out yet today." He chuckles and again hugs Aurora close with his arm around her.
DM-Christian
DM-Christian
Admin

https://weirdale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethain Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:33 am

((Gah! Ya'll all faster than me today! Got a few reactions to things in this one Wink ))

"It's not so bad as all that," the other elf chuckles as Selathanael talks of all the Horticulturists' Guild has been up to, and the strike team as well. Aydn smiles at his friend, but he's also quick to shake his head. "Ezra's making his own choices, though. I can't take any of his credit. Opportunities found, you know? There is a genuinely decent man under all of that history, despite how mad that might still sound to most."

Cecine, grins, not interfering one bit between the two. "By the sound of it, all of you have so much to worry over. I'm still catching up, but the stories I've heard are incredible."

At Tina's surprise, Aydn cracks an honest laugh. "Neither did I, for a while. Lots of reasons. But that was lifetimes ago." He smirks. "Now I guess it just means perception is working as intended."

"It's good to finally meet you too," Cecine offers back to Tina. "I... ah... know, they roundabout told me after a while... Though I hope you're right. I think I'd like that sometime, once I get my bearings."

There are a few very obvious things the pair have in common, though, as Nathaniel suddenly appears: An tension in the shoulders, a shifted stance out of habit... but as it's plainly Nathaniel's voice barely even a second later, everything's set back at ease. Aydn laughs and sets the arm that's not got a package pinned under it around his friend. "Far better than I'd worried, yes. How are you?" He does sound a bit worried, though the lot of them haven't had the chance to talk to him yet. The black brows knit together. "Are you all right?"
Ethain
Ethain

Back to top Go down

Post by DM-Estelle Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:43 am

Nathaniel shakes his head. "My friends, my wonderful friends, I'm fine. If ever there were the perfect scenario for them to see me, this was it." Wren retreats to his side in an instant and, for once, does not seem to mind the public display of affection as he leans on her. "I don't want the focus from tonight to be on them. Forget about them. I'm sorry that their appearance disrupted things at all. Tonight was about our soldiers, and the refugees. Look! Look at all the donations we have! Enough to build a freaking city on Viper Falls. Which I think we should do. None the less," he beams. "I'm so glad you're all here."

The bard rights himself puts a hand on Aydn's shoulder. "I want to thank you, one more time, for helping me put on the show tonight. Tina, Selathanael, Aydn, Cecine, you all were brilliant. I could never have done this without you. I think I'm ready to overindulge, now."

"I'll get you some champagne!" Aurora grins. "You earned it, rock star."
DM-Estelle
DM-Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3